Re: gEDA-user: Starting with gEDA in Linux (debian)

Hi,

>I just installed gEDA's tools and I can run gschem but i can't do nothing: the
>re isn't libs of components (or I can't find them).

	Hmm.. that's odd, did gschem output any error messages about not
being able to read an rc file or such?

>There is some tutorial/manual/quickstart/reference of gEDA? I must say that FA
>Q wasn't helped me. B-(

	The FAQ is nothing more than an intro to what gEDA consists of.
Take a look at:

http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/

	More specifically:

http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/gschem.txt

	Still fairly current.

	Let us know if you have any more questions.

									-Ales

[ E-mail catch up time, now that my connection works again. ]