Re: gEDA-user: gEDA is on GNUWin II

Hi Patrick!

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Patrick Bernaud wrote:

> Here is the announcment I have just received from the GNUWin II team.

[snip]

> I have not yet tested it but I plan to give it a try as soon as I
> can. Is there anybody that already tried it and can comment on it?

Please do that and report your findings.

I think the picture at http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/apps/geda/en/index.html is
not complete accurate since it depicts gerbv. I have never heard from
anyone saying (s)he has been able to run gerbv under windows, even though
I have got numerous questions. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \
! http://www.stacken.kth.se/~spe/ !    \___________
! spe at stacken.kth.se           !    /
! stefan.petersen at home.se      !  /