Re: gEDA-user: GTKWave status?

Matt Ettus wrote:
I'm confused about gtkwave.  Could some one answer the following  --

Is gtkwave still being actively developed?
Yes.

Which is the latest version?
The latest in the 1.3 branch is 1.3.31, which adds LXT2 support.

Are both the 1.3 and 2.0 branches moving forward?
What is the latest version for which a Windows binary is available?
I keep binaries of (mostly) the 1.3 branch for several targets here:

   <ftp://ftp.icarus.com/pub/eda/gtkwave>

The latest Windows binary I made was for 1.3.19, and I never made
a Windows binary of the 2.0 branch.

Which is the "official site" for gtkwave?
Is there anonymous CVS access?
"Oficially" Tony is not working on gtkwave anymore, but he does
work on LXT, and he uses gtkwave 1.3 as a test bed. This is all
somewhat behind the scenes. The official active branch is the
2.0 branch operated by Andrew Bardsley, and the LXT work that
Tony does is applicable to the 2.0 branch.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,