Re: gEDA-user: system task calling with iverilog

jean.kim@cross-network.com wrote:
Hi,

What are the system tasks that iverilog support?
I like to use $fscanf, $dumpvar, $readmemh, $ungetc and
etc for my code. I didn't have a problem compileing
with iverilog for these codes, but when I tried to run
this with vvp, I am getting all errors for these tasks.
Is there anyone who has these routines as library? How
can I link those for simulation?
You would only have got errors from vvp for calls to
the system tasks that are not support. Most of the -1995
standard system tasks are supported, most of the newer
2001 standard system tasks are not (yet) supported 'though
some are.

If there are specific new system tasks that you really
think are important, then note their absence with a bug
report. That's how I note an active interest.
http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,