Re: gEDA-user: Diagonal net lines in gschem?

One approach is to create a "twisted pair connection" component with
associated symbol.  Then use graphical lines to get the diagonals.

It's not the quickest solution, but it'll work nonetheless.  Anyway, I
can't offhand think of any commercial schematic capture programs which
allow 45 deg nets, so gschem is evincing "cannonical behavior".

Stuart