Re: gEDA-user: Diagonal net lines in gschem?

Here we use a standard that if you have two component that must be connect
as close as possible each other, then we use 45 degree nets, like the schematic
attached.

To make the 45 degree lines, I draw a line, select it, and drag a grip horizontally
until the line have 45 degrees.

In the example, I have a OPAMP and the power pins in a separated component, we
call here the power box, and I have a ceramic capacitor connected to the power nets.
Drawing so, I represent that it is important to have these capacitor nearest these
pins, and I cant figure how to make it in other fashion. If I send the schematic
for another person to make the PCB it will nderstand it, and its a good way to make
me remeber to make that. I cant imagine how to represent such thing if the power
pins of the integrated circuit are hidden...