gEDA-user: GATTRIB attribute editor program

> As an aisde: a useful gEDA tool might be an attribute editor program
> (gattrib) which reads in a  schematic,

From a non-related project I already have the basic spreadsheet interface done.

It is based on the wxWindows library.  http://www.wxwindows.org/
It will run on several different platforms.

I've already wrote a program for changing the refdes across multiple-sheet schematics with it,
no GUI version yet.

I know how to read the schematics to get the existing info, like the foot prints out, but I don't
know how to insert them if they are not already there.

If some one else can come up with code that could pass each part to me as a tab-separated list of items,
and I return it in the same format, I can deal with the GUI part.

--
                    http://www.softwaresafety.net/
       http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/