Re: gEDA-user: "Got an invalid net= attrib" what does it mean?

>Can you shed any light on what this error is really trying to tell me,
>and how do I make it go away?:
>
>"Got an invalid net= attribute"

	Are you netlisting a hierarchical schematic?  Can you send me
your schematics, since I am having a hard time reproducing this error
myself?  If not, what symbols are you using and maybe I can reproduce
that way.

	Either way, the cause of the error is somewhere there is an
invalid net= attribute.

	All net attribute should take on the form:

net=signalname:pinname,pinname,pinname,...
              ^
	A missing : is what is triggering this error message.

>I get it from both gnetlist -g PCB and gsch2pcb, many many times.
>
>If it told me what net or what attribute I might have some idea what to look a
>t.

I have improved the error message a little (more details), but I would
like to test my fix.  Thanks.

								-Ales