Re: gEDA-user: "Got an invalid net= attrib" what does it mean?

> >"Got an invalid net= attribute"

> 	Are you netlisting a hierarchical schematic?  Can you send me
> your schematics, since I am having a hard time reproducing this error

After much hair pulling I did find the problem.

I had net=GND rather than net=GND:1 .  Since there are lots of ground symbols on
my schematic I had a lot off the errors.

May I suggestion that when it tells you "Got an invalid net=" that it actually print
out the net.  Would have saved us both some time.

> I have improved the error message a little (more details), but I would
> like to test my fix.  Thanks.

Thank you.