Re: gEDA-user: netlist simulation problems

> What I mean to say is that the version of ngspice available at the
> gEDA website is the plain vanilla version, which is broken.  Use the
> fixed verison of ngspice which comes with tclspice.
>
> (Unless Ales has placed tclspice on the gEDA website recently . . . .)

by "broken," what do you mean?

i haven't had any stability problems with ngspice, but have noticed
bizarre errors when i try to simulate circuits  containing FETs with
length or width less than 1.2u.  the error messages indicate that L
or W are approximately zero...  i can't believe the package can't
deal with features less than 1.2u- is it?!?  i have tried various
notation in the netlist and receive the same errors.

thanks a lot for the links and info.  i will check it all out.