Re: gEDA-user: set PCB autorouter to 45degree traces

> Some times the autorouter does that too, but other times it seems to
> connect them with multiple disjointed short traces (blobs?) that
> some time over shoots the pads.

I don't truly understand the autorouter.  I know that it's a gridless
router, so it often puts trace endpoints "wherever".  It took a while
to get the optimizer to figure out how to fix them.  Try running the
optimizer on such things and see what happens.