-- Cut here --
From: Olgierd Eysymontt <o.eysymontt@entelchile.net>

Hi,
	Using PCB I found a bug in the generation of EPS files, the soldermask
are a blank sheet, but I found the error in the eps file changing the
color in the macro file, i did it then in the source code of pcb, but I
don't know how can this damage another part of the program, I also add
in the same file the outline os 20 mills for all the files, as was a
request of my pcb maker here in Chile.
	I don't know if it's a requisite for all pcb makers, but mine ask me
for a eps files with vias and pads filled (then without hole), can be
this an option in future releases of PCB ?, a great software btw.

----
Olgierd Eysymontt <o.eysymontt@entelchile.net>