Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite and easy-to-use installer on CD

I am currently working on revising your "configure" and "Makefile" system
so that I can set the install directory.  You have hardcoded
/usr/local/bin into the gnucap/src/Makefile "install" target, which
doesn't conform to the usual GNU standard, and also doesn't "play nice"
with my installer.  Therefore, I couldn't include it without reworking
it first.

When I am done I will forward you patches to your configure scripts
and Makefiles.  I will also incorporate gnucap-0.34 into the CD
distribution.  Please update your sources with my patches.

Thanks for your inquiry!  Your hard work is appreciated, and you *will*
be included!

Stuart