gEDA-user: 74 power

Hello

I have created a symbol for that system where there's "seventh gate" that
bears solely the power. The symbol I have created (and is attached) is such
a "seventh gate".

There will be another symbol for gates that have power on 16-8, other that
have 5-10 etc.

However also the existing symbols have to be changed, the net:Vcc and net:gnd
connection must be removed. For example I am making an optical isolator where
there are two 74HCT04's, one on each side of the optocoupler. If the original
symbols were used, then in the stage of making the PCB, the powers and grounds
would result connected and it wouldn't be an isolator at all.

Tell me what do you think about this symbol and if it can be put into the
7400 official symbol directory.

How should be the new fixed gates named? 7400-3.sym etc.?

Cl<
v 20040111 1
L 0 200 0 800 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
L 0 800 400 800 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
T 200 1300 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
numslots=0
L 0 200 400 200 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
P 200 200 200 -100 1 0 1
{
T 180 150 5 8 1 1 180 0 1
pinnumber=7
T 400 150 5 8 0 1 0 8 1
pinseq=1
T 40 240 9 8 1 1 0 0 1
pinlabel=GND
T 450 100 5 8 0 1 0 0 1
pintype=pwr
}
P 200 800 200 1100 1 0 1
{
T 180 850 5 8 1 1 0 6 1
pinnumber=14
T 400 950 5 8 0 1 0 8 1
pinseq=2
T 60 750 9 8 1 1 180 6 1
pinlabel=Vcc
T 450 900 5 8 0 1 0 2 1
pintype=pwr
}
T 300 900 8 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=U?
T 200 1450 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
footprint=DIP14
T 200 1650 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
description=power symbol for gates with vcc on 14 and gnd on 7
L 400 200 400 800 3 0 0 0 -1 -1
T 500 600 8 10 1 1 0 0 1
device=74??