Re: gEDA-user: Symbol requirements

>can someone please explain the checks listed on the symbols page of the
>website.
>specifically -=20
>syms failing graphical
>syms failing attributes
>syms failing datasheet.

	You can ignore those.  Those are manual tests which are not
currently done.  The only automated thing you should check is that
running gsymcheck on the symbols has zero warnings and errors.

>I have just submitted some updated transistor symbols that correct error
>/ warnings with regard to gsymcheck and as far as I am aware comply with
>the published symbol creation documentation and the manufacturers
>data-sheets. If I have made any errors please let me know.

	Great.  Thank you.

Btw, people have been uploading symbols and I haven't getting my usual
notification for a few months now (oops).  However, I just fixed that.
Thanks to all for any previously upload symbols.

								-Ales