gEDA-user: find elements in PCB...

hello,
I used gsch2pcb to create a pcb file from my schematics.
I noticed that all elements (more than 80) are concentrated on top of each other at the upper left
corner of the screen. Is there a way to place them all somewhere else temporarily?

In order to place the elements properly, I look at the printed schematics and see which elements
are adjacent.Then I need to find the elements on the PCB to move them to the correct position. How
can I find an element in PCB (e.g. R12) ?

many thanks,

--------
Shahab Sanjari  (sanjariathrzdottu-darmstadtdotde)