Re: gEDA-user: Scaling of ps output

> > Do you mean they're not exactly 1:1 scale?  Or, they're bigger than
> > the paper but not being shrunk to fit on the printable portion?
>
> The latter -- they don't fit on one page.

Hmmm... if we change this to shrink-to-fit, we have to be VERY careful
to make sure the user knows we did that.  Most people use the
postscript printouts as photo masters for etching boards, and anything
other than 1:1 scale would be a problem.

Do you, as a user, have any suggestions on how best to provide this
option without confusing the user?