gEDA-user: trace routing "style" in PCB

Hello all,

Is there any way to encode information about trace routing styles as an attribute in gschem, so that this is passed on to PCB in the netlist?

If not, then I can adopt a convention and encode this information in the netname. Then a small script can add the "style" notation so that PCB can use it. This leads to another question.

Is there any way to split a net in gschem, so that instead of one big net, there are two smaller nets? For example, assume there is a net like this:
netname1 part1-pin1 part2-pin2 part3-pin3
then I would like to get this instead:
netname1a part1-pin1 part2-pin2
netname1b part2-pin2 part3-pin3

I am doing this from memory and am too lazy right now to check the syntax for netlists. So I probably got some details wrong. I hope this is good enough to communicate the general idea.

Thanks,
Bert Douglas