Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog Snapshot 20041004

Stephen Williams wrote:

This snapshot is actually a *Release Candidate* for the 0.8 release.
I've cleaned up the easy and stupid bugs (I think) and I've done some
cleanup. This snapshot is available as source and precompiled forms
For a variety of targets. The initial binaries are here:

Today's CVS passes our internal regression suite on i386 architecture.

Some minor Makefile bugs have been fixed, and source file text
formatting has in some cases been normalized for release. Also,
configure scripts have been factored for a more consistent build.

No problems with building on Debian Testing.