Re: gEDA-user: Installation on SuSE......

Hi Stuart

> for
> > > your
> > >
> > > 	Glad to hear it.  Out of curiosity, what OS distribution did you
> > > install the CD on?
> >
> > I use Linux SUSE 9.3
>
> Interesting datapoint.  When you installed SuSE, did you chose which
> packages to install?  Or was there just a default to install?
>
> Or did you have to install some system packages before you could run
> the CD?  Or had you installed various system packages beforehand?
>
> We ask because we have received reports of missing dependencies with
> various flavors of SuSE.  Therefore, I would like to know why the
> installation worked well for you, but failed for others.

The installation was the default, but from that time i have installed a
lot of packages for varius reasons that i am not in position to remember
the exact difference from standard installation.
If you have a list of mising dependencies maybe i can remember which of
them are in packages that i install after instalation.

Bye
Charalampos