gEDA-user: Installation on SuSE......

> > >Great project and the install CD image works fine, thank you all for
> > your
> > >efforts.
> >
> > 	Glad to hear it.  Out of curiosity, what OS distribution did you
> > install the CD on?
>
> I use Linux SUSE 9.3

Interesting datapoint.  When you installed SuSE, did you chose which
packages to install?  Or was there just a default to install?

Or did you have to install some system packages before you could run
the CD?  Or had you installed various system packages beforehand?

We ask because we have received reports of missing dependencies with
various flavors of SuSE.  Therefore, I would like to know why the
installation worked well for you, but failed for others.

Stuart