Re: gEDA-user: Topics discussed at yesterday's Free Dog meeting (10.6.2005)

I placed the write-up of the PCB placement utility that was discussed
at last nights
Freedog in the "not-quite-ready" section of luciani.org.

http://www.luciani.org/not-quite-ready/not-quite-ready-index.html

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org