Re: gEDA-user: Topics discussed at yesterday's Free Dog meeting (10.6.2005)

On Oct 7, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Dan McMahill wrote:
*  CD Installer:  Various people have reported problems getting the
gEDA Suite installer to work successfully.  I am deeply concerned
about this.  The biggest problem seems to lie with SuSE.  I am
therefore going to build an installer test center in my gf's basement:
I have about 1/2 dozen old scrap computers upon which I will load
various distros (notably SuSE9.3 and FC4), and then try runing the
installer on those distros to diagnose and correct the problems.  This
process will take place over a few weeks (or more).  If you are
suffering from problems with the installer, hang tight!  BTW:  Thanks,
Ales, for the copy of FC4, and thanks in advance to the folks who are
sending me copies of SuSE9.3!

Solaris 10!

Seconded! (well, I'm running 9 here, but..)

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden