Re: gEDA-user: Topics discussed at yesterday's Free Dog meeting (10.6.2005)

> If possible, it would be nice for your lab to include RHEL 3 and 4,
> and Ubuntu.  Those two distributions (plus FC of course) are the
> ones I come across the most.

(speaking as a private individual)

FWIW, RHEL is a licensed product.  If you want to download a
RHEL-equivalent, look for Centos, which is RHEL minus the proprietary
files (mostly artwork and trademarks).

(speaking as a Red Hat Employee)

If you would like to get a copy of RHEL, please visit
www.redhat.com/software/rhel/ RHEL comes in a variety of packing and
support configurations, although I'm sure the least expensive (WS
Basic or even Desktop) would be sufficient for this kind of testing.

If you are a qualified employee or student of an academic institution,
you can purchase RHEL even cheaper, giving you the software and
updates but not email or phone support.  See
http://www.redhat.com/solutions/industries/education/indiv/