Re: gEDA-user: Topics discussed at yesterday's Free Dog meeting (10.6.2005)

Ales Hvezda wrote:
[snip]

sending me copies of SuSE9.3!

Solaris 10!

For a while there I had gEDA/gaf working under Solaris 10. As I recall, once I got all the various dependancies sorted out, it was
an out of the box experience.

I build it all the time on solaris 2.9, but I used NetBSD's pkgsrc to build all the various dependencies. So the real question is not if gEDA/gaf will build out of the box on solaris but if Stuarts CD can install out of the box on solaris including all the various dependencies.

-Dan