Re: gEDA-user: Topics discussed at yesterday's Free Dog meeting (10.6.2005)

[snip]
>If this is more of a pain with L nets than without for some reason,
>maybe we should consider why, and fix that.

	The key problem is that as you are drawing L nets, you want to
end drawing when you hit some sort of an electrical object (net, pin,
bus).  However, with the new L approach you must have the mouse pointer
exactly at/on the location where you want to end (in both the x and y
directions), otherwise you end up with an extra net which then must be
then deleted.  Maybe I'm just being obsessive here, but these are my
observations working with this neat new feature.

								-Ales