Re: gEDA-user: Cheap 4 layer manufacturer?

What is it like hand assembling a BGA package?
Seems like positioning would be hard to get right
with no repeatable robot arm to move one thing away
from the other and check alignment.  I've got a maybe customer
for a stripped down wireless linux motherboard that
might run into this kind of package on several parts.
If that turns into a product, I will likely get some
rights to make versions of it and do just like you are
thinking  -- JIT cottage industriousness.

John G

I imagine something like putting a few