Re: gEDA-user: Cheap 4 layer manufacturer?

> The oven a 1500-watt Oster, and was $60 at Target.  It's got four
> heating elements (two top, two bottom) and, as I mentioned, a

/me wonders if it's better to only heat the board from the bottom
(i.e. move all the heating elements to the bottom).  For BGAs that
would mean that the heat didn't have to go through the heat-sensitive
BGA to get to the solder balls.

Not that I've even done anything with toaster ovens before.