Re: gEDA-user: gschem whichend problem

Hi Davind

> Would you mind sharing your ULP?  I pretty sure quite a few of us of
> have legacy eagle files laying around that it would be nice to convert.
>  Your contribution would surely be appreciated.

I will plan to do it. I am working to fix some issues that comes up when i
check it with some of Eagle libraries.The problem is that the info that i
can extract from an Eagle library is not 100 percent compatible with the
gschem library so i am trying to apply some guessing in order to make an
acceptable gschem library.Note that i learning ulp,gschem file format and
Eagle data structure in the proces, so dont be harry.

Regards
Charalampos