gEDA-user: PCB problems

People,

I'm running PCB under Red Hat kernel-2.6.9.EL.  The latest kernel update
was install within the last week.  The kernel upgrade is the only item I
can think of that constitutes any substantial recent change to my
system.

Previously, I have been running the latest release of PCB, pretty much
since the release.  Suddenly, I am picking up a foreign (German,
actually, judging from the comments in the Element file) TO126 element.
I have run "find" and I cannot locate where the element is coming from!
I was able to correct my problem by manually inserting the correct copy
of the TO126 element into my pcb file (and that element was in it's
usual proper place in the library).  As far as I can tell, only TO126
seems to be affected.

While the manual correction works for the time being, it doesn't
represent a permanent solution.  Any suggestions?

	Harold Skank