Re: gEDA-user: PCB problems

You can force  the element paths on the gsch2pcb command line.

   gsch2pcb --elements-dir ELEMENT_DIR_NAME \
                    --m4-pcbdir M4_DIR_NAME \
                    SCH_FILE_NAME

replacing ELEMENT_DIR_NAME, M4_DIR_NAME and SCH_FILE_NAME with
the appropriate values.

I believe the default directories for the symbols are
INSTALL_DIR/share/pcb/m4 and
INSTALL_DIR/share/pcb/newlib.

(* jcl *)

--