Re: gEDA-user: libraries for PCB

> > He also asks "if there is a manual so one doesn't have to permanently
> > work in a trial-error way or pestering people around". Is PCB manual of
> > this kind? Last time I remember the file format descriptions were
> > horribly obsolete.
>
> I never have figured out a good way to deal with the file format
> description in the manual.

There is a newlib document (not a complete gPCB manual) here:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

The document source (OOO .sxw format) is available from there, as well
as .pdf.  If somebody is interested in making a contribution to the
gEDA project, a quickie project is to take the .sxw version of the
doc, do some fact checking, and perhaps add some material we may have
missed.  I eagerly await patches to the doc.

Stuart