Re: gEDA-user: libraries for PCB

> > I never have figured out a good way to deal with the file format
> > description in the manual.
>
> There is a newlib document (not a complete gPCB manual) here:
>
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/
>
> The document source (OOO .sxw format) is available from there, as well
> as .pdf.  If somebody is interested in making a contribution to the
> gEDA project, a quickie project is to take the .sxw version of the
> doc, do some fact checking, and perhaps add some material we may have
> missed.  I eagerly await patches to the doc.

I'll also plug the new gEDA Wiki here.  Following up this posting on
geda-user, I created a quick bit of text about PCB footprints here:

http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:pcb_tips

I recommend concerned gEDA users to get a Wiki acct through Ales, and
then add to the Wiki.  Working together on the Wiki, we can quickly
create an extensive set of documentation for the gEDA Suite.

Stuart