Re: gEDA-user: gEDA DLL hell

Having read your messages, I believe you problem is that you are
trying to install different components of the gEDA Suite having
different date codes.  Configure won't let you do this since libgeda
tends to change from release to release.

Your best bet is to grab the CD ROM and do a fresh install of
gEDA/gaf.  This will give you everything (including gattrib), and it
will all have the same date code, so you won't be in .so hell.

Also, if you don't want to re-install all the components of the gEDA
Suite, you can at least grab the gEDA/gaf tarballs off the CD, copy
then to a local directory, and then build them manually.

Stuart