Re: gEDA-user: gEDA CD and SuSE 9.3

Peter --

Thank you for your notes!  I have put them into the install wiki.

I have also expanded edited the other pages on the wiki.  Please take
a look at it here:

http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda

If you have stuff to add, please sign up to get a user account, and
make a contribution to the project!  Alternately, you can e-mail me
your comments, or post them here, and I will (in the fullness of time)
put them on the wiki.

I am particularly interested in hearing about the experiences newbies
have when installing the software, as well as when learning how to use
it.

Stuart