Re: gEDA-user: problems with geda-iso

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 14:59 -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> The .iso image you have is missing the subdirectories.  You can verify
> this by doing ls -l in the main CD directory.  You will probably see
> no subdirectories.

Why should they be missing? I didn't delete them. I just downloaded the
image from geda.seul.org and mounted it...
> If you see a directory called InstallerGUI, cd into it and look to see
> if anything is in there. . . . .  If you can cd into it at all.

and YES I have InstallerGUI...

currently I am installing geda from scratch and it turns out that I need
to install gtk 2.4.1 to run this stupid gschem which is not supported by
ubuntu distribution(I wonder how they did it in ubuntu-universe). gtk
2.6.2 doesn't works...

lucas