Re: gEDA-user: problems with geda-iso

[snip]
>currently I am installing geda from scratch and it turns out that I need
>to install gtk 2.4.1 to run this stupid gschem which is not supported by
>ubuntu distribution(I wonder how they did it in ubuntu-universe). gtk
>2.6.2 doesn't works...

	Huh?  gschem should work fine with gtk+ 2.6.2 as I am currently
developing and running on Debian with the following gtk+ versions:

$ dpkg -l | grep libgtk2.0
ii  libgtk2.0-0    2.6.4-3        The GTK+ graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk2.0-bin  2.6.4-3        The programs for the GTK+ graphical user int
ii  libgtk2.0-comm 2.6.4-3        Common files for the GTK+ graphical user int
ii  libgtk2.0-dev  2.6.4-3        Development files for the GTK+ library

								-Ales