Re: gEDA-user: Newbie PCB DRC questions

On Oct 3, 2006, at 8:32 PM, John Griessen wrote:
I think the way some of these come into being is faster-than-the- eye-can-see action sorta-like contact bounce, but it's mouse- contact-bounce. Sounds like a deviant kind of ball game. But really, who knows? ?quien sabe? como estan mouse bounce... And then there are all those messy remains -- some swept under the via rugs...hiding there.

Hmm, I see I'm not the only one who's drinking tonight. ;)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL