Re: gEDA-user: Problems with PCB grid

Harold,

You were right the first time.

There *was* a thread about this issue a couple of weeks ago. The thread got diverted to a discussion of an install problem and the original issue with the missing grid was never addressed. Other people have noticed that the grid disappears in certain cases:

When viewing the far side, the grid is only displayed over part of the main drawing window. The degree to which the grid is displayed depends on the scale - i.e. how much you are zoomed in.

This problem appears to be recent; it was not observed in earlier releases.

If anyone familiar with the code can chime in - I'd be willing to try and chase down the problem if someone could give a hint as to where to look.

Thanks

Joe

Harold D. Skank wrote:

People,

Sorry about that.  It appears that I simply hadn't zoomed in enough.
The grid _IS_ there.

	Harold Skank