Re: gEDA-user: Better way to set sizes (line width, via diameter, drill diameter, etc) in pcb?

Marc Mignard wrote:
 I haven't
figured out how to change the drill diamter short of
just editing my design file. Is there a way to bring
up a dialog box where I can type in these parameters?

Yes, start the command window, then show the help for that and it will get you changing one or groups of vias.

Ant then, if you want bind keys for such that are different, you need to get the lesstiff version -- that feature is turned off in the GTK gui version.

John G