gEDA-user: Re: Newbie PCB DRC questions

I forgot to thank everyone for their helpful responses to my question.
The ensuing message thread also brought up additional interesting
information.

I was able to complete my board and get the files to the board house for
production.  I did end up doing a lot of manual modification to the
auto-routed traces; but had I been more experienced I think there would
have been less of this. For example, it would have made sense to
manually connect the isolation capacitors to their respective IC's, and
THEN run the auto-route, because the auto-router knew nothing of these
location considerations.  I'll know better next time.  :=)

Thanks again!
Vaughn