Re: gEDA-user: Re: Board fabrication -- outline

> I have seen this in PCB too. PCB doesn't yet support "mechanical" layers
> such as used for board outlines or cutouts. As a result, if you use any
> through hole parts (or vias), a pad (or via) is placed on every layer's
> gerber output.

This too is fixed in the latest CVS code. Also the auto-router creates lines that have the join flag consistent with the setting for newly created lines (although the auto-router will never place a line within a polygon, people seem to want to add polygons to layers that the auto-router has used after it's done its routing. Seems strange to me.)