gEDA-user: more on clipping

Harry, and all,

I've tested this clipping toy for a while. I think the best thing would be if there was a way to recalculate dead areas; hence for example, if you add a via in a dead area, and in the other side if there is some GND present, the area can be again filled. So somehow it should be dynamic. Or it would be nice to have a menu item like "Recalculate polygons" or something like this.

Note that if you switch on "check polys" and you switch off the silk layer, the marker lines will be fat. This goes to GTK HID.

Note another thing... if you save your designe with the check polygons switched on, the Menu->Settings->Check polygons will be working inverted. This is with GTK HID too.

Levente

--
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs