Re: gEDA-user: bf1 vs. pcb

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 07:22 -0400, Harry Eaton wrote:
> Peter Clifton wrote:
>

> >>Fixes are in. Grab the latest CVS and give it a go.
> >>

> >Is this still the clipper branch of CVS, or HEAD?
> >

> This is the HEAD. Clipper is dead now that it is merged.
>
> h.

Thanks.. works much better.

I'm interested to know if the clipper looks at connectivity when
skipping vias and wires (e.g. does it clip around a wire it is
notionally connected to anyway?).

When I tried to fill an area with two polygons which overlapped on an
edge, each polygon clipped independently as if it was on its own.
Perhaps I should make more use of polygons rather than rectangles... I
just find rectangles easier to draw!

Is there ever any intention to make the polygon clipping connectivity
sensitive?

Thanks for the hard work.. I especially love the new thermals.

Regards

Peter Clifton