Re: gEDA-user: Got some gEDA symbols

> I've created www/user/michael_sokolov/symbols directory and populated it
> with my symbols.  Do I need to do anything else?

You should create www/user/michael_sokolov/index.html using the guides
on the site and examples from other users, so that the indexer finds
you and adds you to the list of contributors.  Your index page should
have links to, and descriptions of, your symbols and footprints so
that others can figure out which ones might be useful to them.