Re: gEDA-user: "clearline" is not working.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 05:42:31PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > Are you sure your layers are grouped the way you think?  Perhaps GND-comp
> > is not grouped with the other component layers.
>
> I tried what I suggested with his file, it worked for me.  Did you fix
> anything since February that might affect this?

Not the specific sequence you mentioned.

One thing I have seen, but never pinned down, was a change in layer
grouping (from the default produced by scripts) using the GUI that
would not really group the s/c layers with other layers.  I had to
edit the file and put back the odd syntax from the script:

Groups("1,2,3,s:4,5,c:6:s:c")

where 's' and 'c' are listed individually at the end.  Without that,
I had a bunch of copper not clear.

Your comment about 'revert' is worrying, though.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>