Re: gEDA-user: not accept footprint named "ALF300-40" at gsch2pcb.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:01:17 +0900
"Hyunwoo Park" <hyunwoo.park@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> one more thing while I draw is gsch2pcb does not accept "ALF300-40"
> footprint that is user-made element. it always make incomplete pcb file
> like below

Looks like the bug that hit me a while ago. Do you have by any change
installed a newer version of geda on top of the old one?
I did have back then when this problem occured to me and it went away
after I deleted the old geda installation and re-installed from source.

I still have no idea what triggered the bug, maybe two different versions
of m4 scripts that bite each other?

HTH,

Hans

--