gEDA-user: collaboration opportunity

I've been following this project: http://www.itredux.com/

At this point, he's looking for someone to design (or at least start
designing) the PCB.  I'd offer myself, but he needs RF experience that
I don't yet have (it's got 802.11, CDMA, GSM, and GPS antennas on it).

It got me to thinking - maybe some of us could get together and
collaborate on a design?  Each offering their expertise and time,
using a central CVS/SVN server to hold the (yay ascii!) design files.

It would be a novel way of doing things, and prove some points about
open source.