gEDA-user: no "lock text" and "text only" in menu of GTK-HID

Please include "lock text" and "text only" in the settings menu of GTK-
HID. Currently, it is possible to lock the text with the lesstif-HID
only. If the layout is opened with GTK-HID there is no way to unlock the
text. I provided a (rather trivial) patch in a bug report some months ago.

I noticed, the menu rc files for lesstif and for GTK HID are pretty
similar. Why not use the same file for both HIDs. If any special entries
are needed, there may be some kind of directive.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211