Re: gEDA-user: Feature requests printout and export

Hi DJ,

With the gtk-hid-gui there is a ~/.pcb/preferences file.

Appending "Media = A4" gives no result for the ps-hid (it remains on the
"Letter" format).

Reading back the ~/.pcb/preferences gives that the appended ("media =
A4") line is removed.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.